Do you want to create better Instagram stories but you don’t have any experience?
Considering that Instagram has over 500 M daily users, it’s no wonder that it is so hard to make yourself visible on this platform. It’s not as easy as it used to be some years ago. Instagram stories now have more weight than other types of content in terms of reach and engagement.
Either if you are using Instagram as part of your job or if you are using it to promote your own enterprise, Instagram stories are a great channel to reach out to your audience.
Crafting great content for stories needs time, creativity, innovation, dedication… But there are a lot of apps that can help you create great stories more easily, automatizing the process and saving you time and energy.
Take your time to find the tool that suits you the best. There are loads of options that allow you to make attractive and dashing creations.
Here are some of the best apps for crafting amazing Instagram stories:
When it comes to editing pictures, VSCO is one of the best apps for creating impressive Instagram stories. It has pre-set tools for editing and adjusting the texture, color, perspective, and light of your photos. Also, you can easily import raw professional photos from your camera and tweak them in a sec.
The photography mobile app includes:
- Photo and video filters, editing tools and textures
- 10 free presets
- Photos and shapes
- Video editing
- Platform to connect with other creators
There’s a free 7-day trial for the paid membership and a free version with access to the basic features. Available for iOS and Android.
2. Spark AR Studio
Filters may have been going on for a while now, but they’ve never been as big a thing as they are now. This app is designed for AR creators, both experienced or beginners.
In this app you will find features such as:
- Template icons for Instagram of Facebook effects
- Free assets and sample projects
- Hand tracking gestures, use face and 3D objects
- Hundreds of new audio files, 3D objects and more assets
This app will sort you out for any creation you may have in mind.
Hootsuite is a great scheduling tool for Instagram Stories. With this app you have the opportunity of planning and creating your stories and then post them whenever you need.
The only issue is that you need a little time to learn to use it before maximizing all its potential.
- Lets you create content in advance and post it later
- You can edit your pictures directly from the dashboard
- It has both desktop and mobile versions
This great app for Instagram Stories helps you create attractive animated stories from a wide selection of images and gifs available in its library. You can also add your own stickers to customise them.
Patternator also has tools to animate your stories and make them more attractive, like the speed control or the cascading graphics.
- 23 Pre-set pattern options
- Tools to add movement to your pics
- Live wallpaper, video, HD images, and GIFs
Available for iOs and Android.
If you can’t decide between photos and videos, then this app is right for you. This editing app is great for both options.
You can customise and play with your still pics by adding movement, “breathing life into them”. You can also control the speed of the movements and add overlays.
- Movements’ speed control
- Sky replacement technology
- Selection of moving elements to animate static photos
This app is designed for creating astonishing collages out of your pictures. It has loads of templates to imitate filmstrips and neon filters to turn any normal picture into something special.
Key features include:
- Customised branding watermark (only available on the premium subscription)
- A wide range of themed templates, from collages, to tape, to paper
- Directly export your creations to Instagram stories
- Patterned backgrounds and fonts